Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sea Dogs of Mars updates...


Yeah, its been a couple weeks since my last post, but I've been away for a good reason; I just recently finished and submitted my 8 page intro for Sea Dogs of Mars. Though I can't post the artwork for those pages just yet, I can show you some promo material I've been working on.
Go ahead... take a look.

Presented in 1280 x 800 high definition, 2 Sea Dogs of Mars Wallpapers! They are the Adrianne variants, Gorkin's are coming soon. Enjoy.

2 comments:

saulone said...

I'm diggin the second wallpaper. Very curious to see where you take the story with the scifi/pirate slant you have going on. Maybe January is your month?!

Christopher Beck said...

Hey Saulone,
Thanks for stopping by. Im glad you like the wallpaper, it seems the thing to do to offer freebies to the masses for good attention. Here's hoping I do make it into the January competition.